- Pupils seeking new admission for any academic year should have their names registered on payment of Rs.100/-on or before March 31st.
- New admissions are made on the basis of the student’s performance in the school they studied last and also on the basis of their performance in the entrance test. The subjects for the test are English and Mathematics. The duration of the test is 2 hours ( 10 am to 12 noon)
- Admission could be given according to the available seats based on the entrance test conducted in the first week of April.
- Based on the result of the entrance test, admission will begin in the month of April itself.
- Attested copy of Birth certificate is compulsory for KG
- Grade I to IX :
- Report Card of previous school
- TC from the previous school
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Conduct Certificate
- 3 passport size photographs